Jonson provides complete conveying solutions ranging from :
1. Component supply.
2. After sales services.
3. Total analysis on Belt designing
4. Total analysis on conveyor system
With our experience and expertise we bring the usually generic problem suffered by the end users / client from varied suppliers of conveyor belt are as follow :
- Conveyor runs to one side at given point on structure
- Particular section of belt runs to one side at all points on conveyor.
- Belt runs to one side for long distance or entire length of conveyor.
- Belt runs off at tail pulley.
- Belt runs off at head pulley.
- Belt slip.
- Belt slip on starting.
- Excessive belt stretch.
- Grooving, gouging or stripping of top cover.
- Excessive top cover wear, uniform around belt.
- Severe, pulley cover wear.
- Longitudinal grooving or cracking of bottom cover.
- Covers harden or crack.
- Cover swells in spots or streaks.
- Belt breaks at or behind fasteners; fasteners pull out.
- Vulcanized splice separation.
- Excessive edge wear, broken edges.
- Transverse breaks at belt edge.
- Short breaks in carcass parallel to belt edge, star breaks in carcass.
- Ply separation.
- Carcass fatigue at idler junction.
- Cover blisters or sand blisters.
For all problems releted to conveyor belt supplied by any supplier jonson provides solutions for rectifying the problems.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org